At CQUniversity Australia, we pride ourselves on having some of the best graduate outcomes in the country. We believe it’s our approach to providing practical, industry aligned degrees that have seen us achieve this success, but we won’t rest until all of our graduates are able to land their dream jobs.
This is why we’ve introduced our Graduate Guarantee – a peace of mind warranty that now comes with every undergraduate level CQUniversity degree.
HOW IT WORKS
If you’re a CQUniversity graduate and haven’t secured either a part-time or full-time job within your field of study within six months of issue of your degree, you will be eligible to apply for a Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Entrepreneurship at no cost.
The Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Entrepreneurship is offered through our BeDifferent platform, is available entirely online and if you’re eligible you will have up to 12 months to complete your free study.
The course provides a general grounding in modern business and leadership practice, units include:
- Disruption, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- People, Leadership and Culture
- Social Innovation
- Strategic Marketing.
The Graduate Guarantee is available for both domestic and international students, onshore and offshore.
To apply to study the Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Entrepreneurship for free under the Graduate Guarantee you must:
- Have graduated from a CQUniversity undergraduate degree in 2022 or later
- Have studied at least 16 Units with CQUniversity
- Maintain an up-to-date Portfolium / LinkedIn profile
- Have not achieved relevant employment (neither part-time nor full-time) since your official undergraduate degree conferral date
- Apply between six and 12 months after graduation
- Complete your Graduate Certificate within 12 months of commencement.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications completed via online form. Check back here for the link to apply in 2022.
To be eligible for free entry to the course, once you’ve submitted an application, International Admissions will request for a declaration via email that you have been unable to find either full-time or part-time job in your field of study within six months of your graduation date.