CQUniversity Australia offers many opportunities for you to gain practical experience and build connections with prospective employees through paid and non-paid work placements, volunteering and unique 10-week internships in a selected number of business, engineering and IT courses.
These unique internships are embedded in your course at no extra cost, are found for you, and do not extend the duration of your course.
Currently we have internship opportunities in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Business
- Master of Business Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Management for Engineers
- Master of Project Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Systems
An internship provides the perfect opportunity to engage with industry, advance the skills you need in today’s competitive workforce and gain an understanding of Australian work practices and culture.
Current host organisations span engineering, IT and hospitality industries – from rail technology front-runner to world leaders in data science and research, eminent hotel chains to international aviation giants.