CQUniversity Australia offers many opportunities for you to gain practical experience and build connections with prospective employees through paid and non-paid work placements, volunteering and unique internships in a selected number of courses.
Our 10-12 week internships are specially developed for international students at no extra cost, no extension to your curse duration, no GPA hurdle, and the best part of it is, we’ll help you find the right one for you.
- Nearly 1000 international students have been placed since 2015.
- Placements are spread across Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne, Rockhampton and Sydney.
- Students gain work experience in government, private sectors and the non-profit sector.
- Opportunities available in all organisation types from large multi-national businesses to small family-owned businesses and innovative start-ups.
- Host organisations include rail technology front-runner, world leaders in data science and research, eminent hotel chains and international aviation giants.
Currently we have internship opportunities in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Business
- Master of Business Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Management for Engineers
- Master of Project Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Systems
An internship provides the perfect opportunity to engage with industry, advance the skills you need in today’s competitive workforce and gain an understanding of Australian work practices and culture. It is highly desired by employers and as such gives you the competitive advantage to stand out from the crowd upon graduation. To find out more, please submit an enquiry.