In just 27 years, CQUniversity Australia has become one of the fastest growing universities in Australia, providing endless study and research options for students and researchers alike to excel in their fields of interest. Our award-winning academics, social innovation, ground-breaking research are making an impact on the communities we serve and those around the globe. Wherever you are in life, we want to make sure we provide the flexibility and study options you need to excel in your study and career aspiration.
We welcome multicultural students from all over the world and invite you to explore our diverse offerings and opportunities.
Let us support you every step of the way to achieve your academic and career aspirations to be what you want to be.
YOUR STUDY OPTIONS DURING COVID-19
In times of challenge and uncertainty, we understand that students might be confused about how you would study on campus at CQUniversity whilst entry to Australia is closed. Our response is to stay committed to making education accessible and providing alternative arrangements. So, whilst entry restrictions are in place, you can:
- Start your course online first, then transition to studying on a CQUni campus once entry to Australia is open; or
- Study one of our online courses entirely online without coming to Australia.
With our strong history in delivering online education, you can study online with 100% confidence. Our technology driven learning environments continue to evolve, allowing for a much faster and responsive online learning experience for our students anywhere in the world anytime. Find out more on online study for international students at CQUniversity.
our reputation At a Glance
- Rated five stars in full-time employment, starting salary and student support (Good Universities Guide 2020)
- Ranked top 400 for subject areas in engineering, technology and education, and top 500 for subject areas in business, economics and life sciences (Times Higher Education Subject Rankings 2019)
- Rated five stars in employability, internationalisation and teaching (QS Stars Rating System 2019)
- Rated at, above and well above world standards in 22 research categories (Excellence for Research in Australia 2019)
- Ranked in the top 200 globally in the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals across three broad areas: research, outreach and stewardship (Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2019)
- Above sector average in student satisfaction results across arrival experience, support services, learning experience and living experience (International Student Barometer)
- Australia’s first and only Ashoka U social innovation Changemaker Campus
- Approximately AU$12 million spent annually on scholarships to support international students.
CQUniversity has in-country representatives in China, India and Indonesia, and partners with an extensive network of authorised agents located all over the world.
For our CQUGlobal mobility programs, we have reciprocal arrangements with many reputable institutions to allow you to study part of your degree overseas and vice-versa to gain a truly global experience, study credits and life-long skills.
CQUniversity has an alumni network of over 100 000 located in Australia and all over the world. Each of our alumni is making a positive impact in their local communities and around the globe, becoming part of the next generation of world leaders.
Our distinguished alumni cohort includes national and international leaders across business, arts, hospitality, community, government, education and research, and health sectors.
Australia’s most engaged, diverse and inclusive universities. CQUniversity is a vibrant and multicultural place to study with students from over 115 countries.
internships and placements
A leader in practical and industry relevant learning offering internships and placements.
Australia’s largest university with 14 locations across Australia for international students – the perfect destination for study and travel.
Approximately AU$24 million funded each year.