In less than three decades, CQUniversity Australia has become one of the fastest growing universities in Australia, providing endless study and research options for students and researchers alike to excel in their fields of interest. Our award-winning academics, social innovation, and ground-breaking research are making an impact on the communities we serve and those around the globe. Wherever you are in life, we want to make sure we provide the flexibility and study options you need to excel in your study and career aspiration.
We welcome multicultural students from all over the world and invite you to explore our diverse offerings and opportunities.
Let us support you every step of the way to achieve your academic and career aspirations to be what you want to be.
YOUR STUDY OPTIONS IN 2021
All courses are open for application and there are no changes to the application process or 2021 intakes.
If you wish to study entirely online, the process remains the same. You will be able to enrol at CQUniversity as an online student and proceed with your study as you would under normal circumstances.
If you are offshore and wish to study on campus in Australia, you may start your course online first, then transition to studying on a CQUni campus once the Australian borders open.
With our strong history in delivering online education, you can study online with 100% confidence. Our technology driven learning environments continue to evolve, allowing for a much faster and responsive online learning experience for our students anywhere in the world anytime. Find out more on online study for international students at CQUniversity.
our reputation At a Glance
- Top 2% in the world for graduate employability (QS World University Rankings: Graduate Employability Rankings 2020)
- Top five in Australia for undergraduate full-time employment and starting salaries (The Good Universities Guide 2021)
- Postgraduate alumni earn 16% more and have higher rates of full-time employment than the national average (ComparED 2020)
- Rated five stars in employability, internationalisation and teaching (QS Stars Rating System 2019)
- Rated at, above and well above world standards in 22 research categories (Excellence for Research in Australia 2019)
- Ranked in the top 200 globally in the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals across three broad areas: research, outreach and stewardship (Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2019)
- Above sector average in student satisfaction results across arrival experience, support services, learning experience and living experience (International Student Barometer)
- Australia’s first and only Ashoka U social innovation Changemaker Campus
- A$24 million spent annually on scholarships to support international students.
CQUniversity has in-country representatives in India and Indonesia, with education agents and partners all over the world.
In 2020, the CQUniversity Australia – Jakarta Centre was established in Indonesia – making it the first ever Australian university in the country.
For our CQUGlobal mobility programs, we have reciprocal arrangements with many reputable institutions to allow you to study part of your degree overseas and vice-versa to gain study credits, life-long skills and a truly global experience. Between 2016 and 2020, over 1350 students went on these global study experiences.
GRADUATES AND Alumni
CQUniversity has an alumni network of over 100 000 located in Australia and all over the world.
Our distinguished alumni cohort includes national and international leaders across business, arts, hospitality, community, government, education and research, and health sectors.
Our graduates find employment fast and earn more than those from other Australian universities. The median salary for CQUni graduates in undergraduate courses is A$66 000 (national A$61 000), and postgraduate is A$97 300 (national A$83 500).
Australia’s most engaged, diverse and inclusive universities. CQUniversity is a vibrant and multicultural place to study with students from over 115 countries.
internships and placements
A leader in practical and industry relevant learning offering internships and placements.
Australia’s largest university with 14 locations across Australia for international students – the perfect destination for study and travel.
Approximately AU$24 million funded each year.